Happy-Skinnyfabs

Living all alone kinda forgot it's been that long Since someone's gone I've been trying to be a little bit strong And it is not that easy to be exactly who I was My shit is done Now it's time for me try to moving on 'Cause if you think I'm such a happy person, no You are wrong by saying my laughter is Louder than yours, shut your freakin' mouth No one knows what I feel and what I suffer No they dont know, so keep your thoughts And stop assuming that, someone is always fine I keep thinking why my friends left me I can go insane Mom was right about that and now I can't trust again But I think I don't really need no Friends I'm alone and it's not that bad Then again it hurts me so bad and people just don't know that Maybe this time, I'ma take back what is mine All the smiles, all the joys are still mine (are still mine) There will be no more cryin' There will be no more tryin' These places I never belong 'Cause this guy now is gone If you think I'm such a happy person, no You are wrong by saying my laughter is Louder than yours, shut your freakin mouth No one knows what I feel and what I suffer No they don't know, so keep your thoughts And stop assuming that, someone is always fine If you think I'm such a happy person, no You are wrong by saying my laughter is Louder than yours, shut your freakin mouth No one knows what I feel and what I suffer No they don't know So keep your thoughts and stop assuming that, someone is always fine. -The song Happy was self-composed by Skinnyfabs and released on July 5, 2019. This song tells of a down time trying to be covered with a smile. This song has a pretty deep meaning. Tells the story of a person who lives alone after his friend leaves him. He always felt lonely. However, he did not want to show his sadness to others. A song from Skinnyfab with the title "Happy". Even until this article was written about a year after its release, this song is still an inspiring song that many people still want to listen to.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Biography