My Biography

Hello, my name is Adji Bagus Susilo. But usually people called me Adji. I was born in Pasuruan, February 08th 2004. My father name is Susilo. My mother name is Siti Sofiyah. My sister name is Sofi Shelawati. My brother name is Adel Risqi Susilo. I am study in Miftahul Huda kindergarten when i was childhood. After that i get my next study in SDN Pager 1, and in Junior High School in SMPN 1 Sukorejo, i get my Senior High School in SMAN 1 Purwosari. My hobby is reading and drawing. I like reading novel, shortstory, fairytail. My favourite author is Edgar Allan Poe. He is famous with creepy and horror story like The Raven and midnight stories. And one of my favourite story is Black Cat. Black cat is a story with a man that has strange or odd behaviour after he drunk everyday. I also enjoyed drawing like cartoons and lanscapes. I must be always trying to reach my dream.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Happy-Skinnyfabs